Finally, 10DBC Is Over, Marching Forward!



Its day 10.

I just came home after a night shift and I've written and rewritten this draft up to 3 times now. I'll keep it short and go straight to the point, I am really glad its over, not in a sad or bad way.

This challenge was the extra push I needed for this blog, my writing has improved, the number of posts have doubled and so have my page views.

My favorite day of the challenge was day 5, where Natalie spoke about setting up yourself for success, I read a few other posts of others taking part in the challenge and mine too and many questions were raised in my head. Do I actually take active steps in setting up myself for success? it could be something as easy as just studying or writing a paper? Something as simple as staying in the right environment and proper position to study, often times we neglect the really simple things in life and that's when the chaos and disorder sets in.

What Next?
I look forward to this blog, I look forward to my next posts! There's no Natalie, no more challenges, but am thinking this should be fun! With all the little tips and lessons gotten over the past few days, going forward should be fun.

I don't plan on writing everyday, that may be too much for me handle. We'll see how it goes.

Cheers to marching forward!

This blog post is in response to Natalie's 10 Day Freedom plan blog challenge day 10

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

War Against Stupidity//Say No to Stupidity

On Time, Complacency and Blogging

No! Not Again.